Facebook Cover Videos are here!
Facebook is continuing to push video on their platform in new and creative ways. Once again, Facebook is changing the way business pages look. In late 2015, Facebook introduced the option to add video to your personal Facebook Profile. Many swapped out boring static images for fun looping videos!
We’ve been waiting for this day for a while now. Facebook Cover Videos are here! The option to add a cover video is starting to roll out to business pages on Facebook.
Here’s everything you need to know about using Facebook Cover Videos:
- Users will upload a cover video in the same way they upload a cover photo now
- Facebook Cover videos can be 20-90 seconds in length, no longer, no shorter
- The recommended video crop is 820 x 462 pixels
- Cover videos auto-play and auto-loop
- In the bottom right corner there is a mute/un-mute option
- Facebook Cover videos start playing with the sound muted
Let us know if the comments if you’ve got access to the new Facebook Cover Video feature, or if you’ve seen other company pages using them!
If you need help creating a professional cover video, we can help!